Thursday 22 August 2013

Digital CV !! A lot to learn

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other"
 
This quote summarizes my thoughts while making the video below:

 

 
Having prepared my digital CV , I have got valuable feedback from the professor as well as my peers.
 
Some of the take always for me are:
 
1. No video is a benchmark. Use your own creativity to prepare a good Digital CV
2. Rather than going on about your achievements, focus more on how they will be useful to the target audience(the employer)
3.Work on bringing out the X-factor of your personality in an implicit manner through the video.
4. Its  better to do something unconventional (obviously not digress from the purpose ie CV) like one of the peers started with a guitar in his hand and demonstrated his managerial skills using an analogy to the harmony produced by music.
 
I look forward to the next round of my digital CV preparation and will ensure incorporation of right nonverbal communication and demonstration of my unique persona in an improved manner.
 
Happy Learning!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment